COR-12 App Apk Download
Please notice: The COR-12 app is on the market to individuals in recuperation from opioid addiction (inclusive of heroin and prescription ache relievers) through health care and remedy organizations that sponsor it. No in-app buy is needed. If you are an person who does not have a password furnished by a sponsoring corporation, please consider Hazeldens Field Guide to Life app.
The COR-12 app is a consumer-pleasant cell software that allows the ones improving from opioid dependancy to stay energetic and on course in early recuperation. The app includes inspirational messages from treatment professionals and fellow COR-12 members as well as videos and gear to help customers acquire lifelong restoration.
Through the COR-12 app, you may stay stimulated, song your days in healing, control cravings, song development, and reach out for your support structures while needed.
Features of the app include:
• Daily guidance and thought: A full year of inspirational messages and sports are geared for those in recuperation from opioid use disease.
• Favorites and share: Save and retrieve your favored every day messages and proportion them with a friend.
• Daily reminders: Set the time of day that works for you and receive a gentle reminder to study your every day message.
• Videos: Hear high-quality messages from restoration experts and others inside the COR-12 application.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday and remember to celebrate each minute loose from opioids.
• Stop cravings, live encouraged: Upload images of own family, buddies, passions, and something else continues you prompted with a purpose to help prevent cravings.
COR-12 App mod 2021
Also tune the approaches you address the ones challenges such as meditation, honesty, and workout.
• Your guide system: Reach out on your aid device, consisting of a sponsor, at the contact of the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Know what causes relapse and create a reaction plan to keep away from it.
What is COR-12?
In 2012, beneath the leadership of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s chief medical officer, Marv Seppala, MD, a new remedy protocol was designed to deal with the precise wishes of opioid-dependent patients. The new protocol, Comprehensive Opioid Response with the Twelve Steps, or COR-12, embraces the contemporary and excellent research that shows certain medications can be used to enhance remedy engagement and future recuperation consequences for human beings with opioid use disorders.
Hazelden Publishing, a department of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, offers a complete solution set to other expert corporations to cope with the opioid epidemic with the aid of mobilizing great practices from the COR-12 remedy and recuperation technique for their personal sufferers and clients. The COR-12 app is the restoration support component of that answer set.
To research extra approximately the program, which include our resources, session, and trainings, visit www.Hazelden.Org/cor-12 or call 800-328-9000.